Sunday, February 12, 2012

Past Lives - Part 2 con't

During the first past life session, the hypnotist told me the people who are of importance in this life were/will be of importance in your past and future lives. The last one was especially interesting for this reason.

This time around, I was in a log cabin in what I believe was the early 1800's. I was cooking dinner over the fire while the 3 kids did their homework at the wooden table. In the back of the house was a wooden ladder that went to the loft where the children slept.

I was also their teacher. We had a little one-room school house that also appeared to be used as the church. My husband's name was Jobe and we were corn farmers in the midwest.

Once again, the hypnotist told me to go to the last few minutes. I was an old woman, in my 80's I think. All 3 of my children were there along with my grandchildren.  Jobe had already passed away and as my children held my hand, I slipped away too. As I looked at the white light, I could see Jobe waiting for me. I walked to him, he took my hand and we walked together down the path. The most interesting part of this one was my name. It was Mary Brown. While that's a common name, it's also the name of my great-great grandmother on my mom's side.

So, what do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment