Sunday, February 12, 2012

Past Lives - Part 2 con't

In the next life, I was walking through a grassy commons area in the middle of what appeared to be a stone building. There was beautiful architecture with stone archways and spires. There were lots of children running and playing. I was being given a tour by a man. As we passed a walkway that appeared to disappear into darkness, I was told I was not allowed to go back there. There was no reason given and I didn't ask.

The hypnotist told me to go forward in that life. I did and found out the building was a convent. The forbidden walkway led to the bedrooms and living area for the nuns. I was a nun and went by the name Mary Catherine. My room was tiny of course. There was a small window near the ceiling. the rooms seemed to be mostly underground. There was just a small bed. It was actually more of a cot with a thin mattress. It had white sheets and a dark blue think blanket. There was a bedside table with a small lamp and my Bible. The only other furnishing was a crucifix over the bed.

I saw myself sitting on my bed praying and I had my rosary in my hands. The hypnotist told me to go to the last few minutes. I saw myself as a very old woman surrounded by my sisters as I slowly closed my eyes and started walking toward the white light. I remember thinking how peaceful it seemed.

This one was fascinating because I've always been interested in Catholocism and nuns. I even converted from Methodist to Catholic. I would love to spend a weekend at a convent to study them and understand more of how they live. However, if you had asked me how I might have spent my past lives, I don't think I would have ever guessed a nun.

1 more to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment